Sonic Beat 24

Saturday

Read Music Notes Easily - For Adults.

I have been a piano teacher for over 30 years. I have seen this problem so many times. I have surveyed all the piano teaching books, courses and e-books on the market, and frankly, not one of them really helped my students learn to read music notes in a quick, systematic way that was also fun.

I wanted a book or course that would:

* Make the learning of music notes fun -- instead of a chore

* Actually show beginners how to remember all the notes on the keyboard

* Actually show beginners how to remember all the notes on the bass staff and the treble staff

So I decided that if I couldn't find a book, course or e-book that did these things, I would write one myself.

After 12 long months of writing and testing it out with my own piano students, here it is: Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment